Amazon Daily Quiz 14 February 2022 Answers for today are Live Now. If you play today’s 14th February amazon quiz then you will enter the amazon quiz 14th February lucky draw to win 40K. Amazon 40K quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Friends, we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching for amazon quiz 14 February answers then this is the right website.
Don’t forget to search – amazon quiz Answers tophunt or Amazon Quiz tophunt
Amazon 40K Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – 40K Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 14 February 2022
- Daily Timing – Morning 12 to 12
- Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
How To Play Amazon QuizTime Answers 14th February –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 14 February” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz
Amazon Tecno Pova 5G Quiz Answers Today Win: 500
Amazon Daily Quiz 14 February 2022 Answers – Win 40K
Updating Time: 12.01 AM (Note- If you do Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1: Shaheen 1-A …. to which country?
Answer: (A) Pakistan
Q2: Who has recently been appointed as the Chairman of India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC)?
Answer: (B) Sambit Patra
Q3: Assam government has decided to confer the ‘Asom Baibhav Award’ 2021, the state’s highest civilian award, to whom?
Answer: (C) Ratan Tata
Q4: In which administrative region of Italy is this tower located?
Answer: (C) Tuscany
Q5: What water body is this island lighthouse located in?
Answer: (B) Bosphorus Strait
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Amazon 40K Quiz Answers T&C
1. This Contest will commence on 14 February 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 14 February 2022, 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
Play Amazon 14th February Quiz & get a chance to win 40K. We will notify you of amazon quiz winners when the official site Announced the result.