Amazon Daily Quiz 8 February 2022 Answers for today are Live Now. If you play today’s 8th February amazon quiz then you will enter the amazon quiz 8th February lucky draw to win 30K. Amazon 30K quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Friends, we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching for amazon quiz 8 February answers then this is the right website.
Don’t forget to search – amazon quiz Answers tophunt or Amazon Quiz tophunt
Amazon 30K Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – 30K Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 8 February 2022
- Daily Timing – Morning 12 to 12
- Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
How To Play Amazon QuizTime Answers 8th February –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 8 February” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz
Amazon Daily Quiz 8 February 2022 Answers – Win 30K
Updating Time: 12.01 AM (Note- If you do Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1: The UN observes 25th November as the International Day for Elimination of Violence against whom?
Answer: (C) Women
Q2: Which Kpop group which trended worldwide with their single ‘Next Level’ recently launched their new song ‘Savage’ ?
Answer: (C) Aespa
Q3: David Wiese who played a key role in Namibia’s qualification for the Super 12 of the T20 World Cup 2021, earlier played for which country?
Answer: (A) South Africa
Q4: This is a famous fountain in which city?
Answer: (C) Rome
Q5: This is a view of which city in South Asia?
Answer: (C) Colombo
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Amazon 30K Quiz Answers T&C
1. This Contest will commence on 8 February 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 8 February 2022, 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
Play Amazon 8th February Quiz & get a chance to win 30K. We will notify you of amazon quiz winners when the official site Announced the result.