Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers Today – Hey Friends, on this page you will find all Daily Quiz Time Amazon quiz questions with verified answers. The contest started on 8th July 2022 and we have also uploaded the quickest answers. Scroll through the page to read.
How to Play Daily Quiz Time Amazon Quiz –
- Step 1: Install Amazon App From App Store. (Android Users use Google Play Store & iOS Users use App Store)
- Step 2: Open the app after installing & put your credentials to log in.
- Step 3: Search for the word ‘ FunZone ‘ using the search bar.
- Step 4: Open FunZone & Then scroll down to find the Daily Quiz Time poster.
- Step 5: Once you get the poster tap on it & Start to play.
- Step 6: There will be 5 or more questions, answer all correctly to get a chance to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers 8 July 2022 Win 5 Stars
Q1: Nodirbek Abdusattorov, the youngest ever World Rapid Chess champion, is from which country?
✅ Answer 1 (C) – Uzbekistan
Q2: Over 6 lakhs of which assault rifle will be manufactured by the joint venture, Indo-Russian Rifles Private Ltd?
✅ Answer 2 (A) – AK-203
Q3: Which state is the largest producer of Kiwi in India accounting for 56%?
✅ Answer 3 (C) – Arunachal Pradesh
Q4: These are the astronauts who went aboard which famous mission?
✅ Answer 4 (D) – Apollo-11
Q5: Name this fish that is known to launch itself out of the water like a torpedo, and knock fishermen off their boats. Arapaima Paraiba Arapaima Red-tailed Catfish Pink Dolphin
✅ Answer 5 (A) –Arapaima
|TOPHUNT HOME||ONGOING AMAZON QUIZ|
Recently Added Amazon Contest Answers
|Contest Name:||Daily Quiz Time|
|Winning Prize:||5 Stars|
|Contest Commence:||8th July 2022 to 8th July 2022|
|Winner Announcement:||8th July 2022|
Daily Quiz Time contest commences in India from 8th July 2022 at 12:00 a.m. to 8th July 2022 at 11:59 p.m. If you are selected as a winner in the random lucky draw, the declared winning prize 5 Stars will be sent by amazon before 20th June 2022.
I hope you liked it & enjoyed the Daily Quiz Time contest.