Amazon KYC Quiz, Amazon KYC Quiz answers, Amazon KYC Quiz answers today, 13 February 2020 KYC quiz answers, Amazon Rs.10000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers win today, 13th February KYC quiz – Hey Friends, Amazon KYC Quiz is Live Now. You can play the amazon funzone quiz and win ₹10,000 Rupees as Pay Balance. If You are looking fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers of The Quiz.
How to Play Amazon KYC Quiz 13 February 2020 – Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon KYC Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answers Win
In context to Amazon Pay balance, what does KYC stand for?
Answer: Know Your Customer
KYC for Amazon Pay balance is a regulatory requirement from _____.
Answer: RBI (Reserve Bank of India)
Customers who have completed KYC verification can load Amazon Pay balance up to __
Answer: Rs. 1,00,000
Which document is compulsory to complete KYC?
Answer: PAN Card
At the time of your next order delivery, you can ask your Amazon delivery agent to complete your KYC verification.
|⇒ PLAY NOW KYC QUIZ|
● LIVE QUIZ –
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Quiz Answers Jan 2020 – Win ₹25,000
- Amazon KYC Quiz Answers Today – Win Rs.10,000 (30 Win)
- Amazon Mi Quiz Answers Today Win – Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Amazon LG G8x Quiz Answers Win – LG G8x smartphone
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Amazon KYC Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
1. This Contest will commence on 1st February 2020 from 12:01:00 a.m. (IST) to 3rd February 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”). 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.