Amazon Luminous Energizing India Quiz Answers for today are no available to read. Scroll and read all correct answers to submit in the new fz contest to get a chance to win exciting rewards.
Luminous is the title sponsor for which IPL team? Amazon Quiz Luminous Energizing India
Luminous is the title sponsor for Rajasthan Royals IPL team.
Read Also – Fz Amazon Quiz Answers Today
About Amazon Quiz Luminous Energizing India
- Amazon India conducted the Luminous Energizing India Quiz.
- There will be five winners selected in this contest.
- This Contest will commence on 28th Apr 2023 to 18th May 2023.
Note – Don’t forget to search next time “Amazon quiz tophunt” to get new contest answers.
in short Answers –
- Answer 1 (C) – Rajasthan Royals
- Answer 2 (B) – Luminous
- Answer 3 (A) – Uninterrupted power backup
- Answer 4 (A) – Luminous batteries
- Answer 5 (A) – Luminous Inverter & Battery
Amazon Luminous Energizing India Quiz Answers Win Exciting Rewards
Q1 – Luminous is the title sponsor for which IPL team?
- Chennai Super Kings
- Delhi Capitals
- Rajasthan Royals
- Mumbai Indians
Answer 1 (C) – Rajasthan Royals
Q2 – Which among these is the No. 1 inverter brand in India?
Answer 2 (B) – Luminous
Q3: – Luminous inverter & battery is used for?
- Uninterrupted power backup
- To make sandwich
- Making chapatis
Answer 3 (A) – Uninterrupted power backup
Q4 – What helps in charging your inverters super-fast?
Answer 4 (A) – Luminous batteries
Q5 – If there are long power cuts, what should you buy?
- Luminous Inverter & Battery
- Hand Fan
Answer 5 (A) – Luminous Inverter & Battery
Read Also – Amazon Cheer for all Sports Quiz Answers
Read Also – Amazon Daily Runs Quiz Answers
Read Also – Amazon Guess And Win Quiz Answers
Read Also – Amazon Happilo Cricket Quiz Answers
Read Also – Amazon All about Funzone Quiz Answers
How to Play Luminous Energizing India Amazon Quiz?
- Open amazon app & login.
- Navigate to funzone section.
- scroll down and find the Luminous Energizing India Amazon Quiz.
- Tap on the contest to start.
- submit answers correctly.