Amazon Daily Quiz 13 January 2022 Answers for today are Live Now. If you play today’s 13th January amazon quiz then you will enter the amazon quiz 13th January lucky draw to win 40k. Amazon 40k quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Friends, we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching for amazon quiz 13 January answers then this is the right website.
Don’t forget to search – amazon quiz Answers tophunt or Amazon Quiz tophunt
Amazon 40k Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – 40k Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 13 January 2022
- Daily Timing – Morning 12 to 12
- Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
How To Play Amazon QuizTime Answers 13th January –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 13 January” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz
Amazon Daily Quiz 13 January 2022 Answers – Win 40k
Updating Time: 12.01 AM (Note- If you do Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1: The U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization is endorsing India’s proposal to declare 2023 as the International Year of what?
Answer: (B) Millet
Q2: In which country was the foundation stone of Asia’s biggest airport laid recently?
Answer: (C) India
Q3: Which is the most expensive city in the world to live in, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s biannual report?
Answer: (D) Tel Aviv
Q4: In which of these countries is this animal found regularly?
Answer: (C) Australia
Q5: What is the chemical sign for this material?
Answer: (D) Au
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Amazon 40k Quiz Answers T&C
1. This Contest will commence on 13 January 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 13 January 2022, 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
Play Amazon 13th January Quiz & get a chance to win 40k. We will notify you of amazon quiz winners when the official site Announced the result.