Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 19 April 2019
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 19 April” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19 April 2019 – Marshall Wobern Speakers
Updating Time: 8.05 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1.: Which famous animated character made its debut in the short film Steamboat Willie, which released in 1928?
Answer: Mickey Mouse
Q2.: Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 Cricket international ever?
Answer: Australia and New Zealand
Q3.: Flags from which of these countries features a depiction of the Sun at its center?
Q4.: The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was ______________
Answer: Marie Curie
Q5.: If you were enjoying a match at the largest cricket stadium in India, which city would you be in?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 19 April from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Marshall Wobern Speakers ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).