Amazon Daily Quiz 19 December 2021 Answers for today are Live Now. If you play today’s 19th December amazon quiz then you will enter the amazon quiz 19th December lucky draw to win 15k. Amazon 15k quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Friends, we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching for amazon quiz 19 December answers then this is the right website.
Don’t forget to search – amazon quiz Answers tophunt or Amazon Quiz tophunt
Amazon 15k Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – 15k Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 19 December 2021
- Daily Timing – Morning 12 to 12
- Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
How To Play Amazon QuizTime Answers 19th December –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 19 December” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz
Amazon Daily Quiz 19 December 2021 Answers – Win 15k
Updating Time: 12.01 AM (Note- If you do Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1: Which is the first feature-length fiction film shot in outer space?
Answer: (B) The Challenge
Q2: Which country unveiled the world’s first automated, driverless train in the city of Hamburg?
Answer: (C) Germany
Q3: Judima, the first traditional brew of northeast India to get a GI tag, is from which state?
Answer: (D) Assam
Q4: This fruit is depicted on top of the Men’s Singles Trophy at which of these competitions?
Answer: (C) Wimbledon
Q5: In which city of England is this famous building located in?
Answer: (B) London
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Amazon 15k Quiz Answers T&C
1. This Contest will commence on 19 December 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 19 December 2021, 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
Play Amazon 19th December Quiz & get a chance to win 15k. We will notify you of amazon quiz winners when the official site Announced the result.