Amazon Quiz 3 February 2021 Answers today is Live Now. you can submit the correct amazon quiz on 3rd February answers today. If you play today’s 3rd February amazon quiz then you will enter the amazon quiz 3 February lucky draw to win Rs.10000 Pay Balance. Amazon Rs.10000 Pay Balance quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Friends, we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching for amazon quiz 3 February answers then this is the right website.
Don’t forget to search – amazon quiz Answers tophunt or Amazon Quiz tophunt
Amazon 10000 Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs.10000 Pay Balance Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 3 February 2021
- Daily Timing – Morning 8 to 12
- Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
How To Play Daily Amazon Quiz Answers 3rd February –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 3 February” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 3 February 2021 Answers – Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
Q1: Which famous gentleman whose birthday is in January, was Mayor of Kolkata from August 1930- April 1931, succeeded by Bidhan Chandra Roy?
Answer 1: Subhash Chandra Bose
Q2: Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the Chief Guest of the 2021 Republic Day parade, is the President of which country?
Answer 2: Suriname
Q3: India batted the 2nd most overs in the 4th innings to draw a Test in Australia this century at the SCG, which country leads this list?
Answer 3: South Africa, Adelaide
Q4: Which holiday is associated with this picture?
Answer 4: Easter Sunday
Q5: Belonging to the rodent family, what kind of animals are these?
Answer 5: Prairie dogs
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|
Amazon Rs.10000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers T&C
1. This Contest will commence on 3 February 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 3 February 2021, 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning oneplus Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
I hope this Amazon 3rd February Quiz will lucky for you will win. best luck.