Looking for Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz Answers Today with correct Answers & Option? be relaxed & read the information given below.
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz is Published by Amazon India from today & the contest will run for 0+0 days. Amazon 100000 Quiz Answers is Live Now in the below. along with Amazon Quiz Answers, You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win 100000. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play Republic Day Pictionary Amazon Quiz – 20 January 2022
To play the Amazon quiz Republic Day Pictionary you need to invest your 25 to 30 seconds only. if you don’t know how to play the Fz Republic Day Pictionary contest then read the steps.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz Answers Win 100000
- Answer: (B) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Answer: (B) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Answer: (A) Rani Lakshmibai
- Answer: (C) Bhagat Singh
- Answer: (D) B. R. Ambedkar
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Here you can read Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz Question With Answers
If you find it difficult to read the answers, refresh this page.
Q1: Guess this Indian statesman, who united 562 princely states to build the Republic of India.
Answer: (B) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Q2: He was one third of the Lal Bal Pal triumvirate. The British colonial authorities called him “The father of the Indian unrest.”
Answer: (B) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Q3: She was one of the leading figures of the Indian Rebellion of 1857 and ruler of Jhansi.
Answer: (A) Rani Lakshmibai
Q4: Identify this revolutionary freedom fighter, who inspired thousands to take up the cause of the freedom movement.
Answer: (C) Bhagat Singh
Q5: He was a fighter in the cause of annihilation of caste, also known as the father if Indian constitution.
Answer: (D) B. R. Ambedkar
Republic Day Pictionary Quiz Amazon Details:
This contest is started on 12th January 2022 & & ends on 24th February 2022. Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz will run for 0+0 days. if you solve the contest then you will get a chance to win 100000 & the winner will be declared on 25th February 2021.
- Quiz: Republic Day Pictionary Quiz Amazon
- Quiz Prize: 100000
- Total Prizes: 5 Prizes
- Available on: Amazon App Only
- Based on: General Knowledge
- Period: 12th January 2022 to 24th February 2022 (0+0 Days)
- Winner Announcement: 25th February 2022
Republic Day Pictionary Quiz Winner Announcement
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 25th February 2021, Mid night 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: Then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz: Terms and Conditions
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the Republic Day Pictionary Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
We hope you find today’s Amazon Quiz Answers useful and wish you all the best in winning this contest. Always visit tophunt for answers to such quizzes. Thank you.
Credit: Amazon India