Amazon Valentine’s Day Carnival Quiz, Amazon Funzone Jackpot Promise day Quiz Answers win today – Hey Friends here are all the correct 5 answers to The Quiz.
Amazon Apple iPad Quiz is Live Now. You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win Apple iPad. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
Valentine’s Day Carnival Quiz Amazon Details:
- Quiz: Valentine’s Day Carnival Quiz
- Quiz Prize: Apple iPad
- Total Prizes: 5 Prizes
- Available on: Amazon App Only
- Based on: General Knowledge
- Period: 7 February to 14 February 2021
- Winner Announcement: 30th April 2021
How to Play Valentine’s Day Carnival Quiz Amazon Quiz – 14 February 2021
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Valentine’s Day Carnival Quiz Answers Funzone Jackpot Apple iPad
Here is all valentine quiz answers which is started from 7th February & it will end on 14th February 2021
amazon Valentines Day Special Quiz Answers
Q1: February 14th is celebrated as ________?
Answer 1: (B) Valentine’s Day
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|
Amazon Chocolate day Special Quiz Answer
Q1: World is celebrated on 7th July, to observe which of these events?
Answer 1: D- Introduction of chocolate to Europe
Q2: Which of these civilizations used cocoa beans as currency?
Answer 2: A- Mayan
Q3: The famous Cadbury ad campaign ‘Asli swaad zindagi ka’ which came to prominence in 1993-94 featured a jingle sung by whom?
Answer 3: B- Shankar Mahadevan
Q4: In 2013, which country issued over 5,00,000 postage stamps with the smell of cocoa and covered in a varnish to look like chocolate?
Answer 4: B- Belgium
Q5: In which country in Europe was chocolate introduced first?
Answer 5: C- Spain
Amazon Propose Day Special Quiz Answer
Q2: When is Propose Day celebrated?
- February 10th
- February 8th
- February 14th
- February 7th
Answer 2: (B) February 8th
Less Than 22000
Q3. Who is the First President of India?
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Rajendra Prasad
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- Zakir Hussain
Answer 3: B. Rajendra Prasad
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Contest will commence on 11th February 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 11th February 2021 11:59:59 p.m. ( (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Valentine’s Day Carnival Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the Valentine’s Day Carnival Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Valentine’s Day Carnival Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
I hope this Amazon Valentine’s Day Carnival Quiz will lucky for you will win. best luck.