Binance Learn Earn Quiz Answers for today are revealed on this page.
Crypto currency site Binance started Binance Learn Earn Quiz for exciting & new users, they are giving a chance to get reward $11 in users Binance spot account & its absolutely free. The crypto company wants to increase currency knowledge of users.
Binance learn & Earn Playing Method –
This quiz for new users only.
Firstly Sign up or Login in Binance account with valid credentials.
Visit to Main dashboard & touch on Binance Learn & Earn Quiz poster.
Now, you can play & complete all Binance Learn & Earn Quiz. To start to play touch one start quiz button which you want to play.
Binance BNB Quiz Answers
- BNB Launched : False
- BNB Issued : ERC-20 token on Etherium
- Initial Sale Price -1 ETH for 2,700 BNB & 1 BTC for 20,000 BNB
- total suppy BNB : 200 Million BNB
- BEP-2 BNB is native coin : False
- Token standards exists for BNB : all are correct
- Owning BNB : False
- Use cases BNB : All Correct
Binance BUSD Quiz Answers
- Can You Purchase : All Are correct
- Fiat currency of BUSD : US Doller
- BUSD Backed : Cash Reserves
- WHo Regulates BUSD : NYDFS
- What is name of BUSD Pegged : Binance-peg BUSD
- Who Mints : Paxos
- Which Chain : Etherium
- which description is incorrect : BUSD Doesn’t Provide
- BUSD Used For : All are correct
- Total Supply : Just over 22 billion
Binance ALGO Quiz Answers
- Total Suppy : 10 Billion
- Minimim Stake needed : 0.1 ALGO
- How Many Transactions : 6000
- How much cost : 0.001 ALGO
- Companies Building : All are correct
- Silvio Micali : All Are correct
- Algorand has governance : True
- How Fast Algo Block : 3.7 Seconds
- Network Selects : The block proposal with the lowest VRF
- consensus mechanism? : PPos
Binance POLYX Quiz Answers
Q1: What is Polymesh built for?
Answer: Security tokens
Q2: Who are Polymesh’s node operators?
Answer: Regulated financial entities only
Q3: How large is the securities market?
Answer: Hundreds of trillions of dollars
Q4: Can you earn staking rewards with POLYX?
Q5: Polymesh falls into which category of blockchain?
Answer: Public permissioned
Q6: How is POLYX classified under Swiss law?
Answer: Utility token
Q7: What consensus mechanism does Polymesh use?
Q8: What are the key pillars of Polymesh?
Answer: Governance, identity, compliance, confidentiality, settlement
Q9: What are the next steps for Polymesh?
Answer: Stablecoins, MERCAT, Integrations, NFTS
Q10: Polymesh is the blockchain of?
Answer: Making tokenization accessible to institutions