Google Pay Recharge Offer today, Google Pay jio Recharge offer, Google pay offers, google pay dth recharge offers, cashback offers
Google Pay Offer for April 2020 – If you are using google pay to recharge your Jio, Airtel Idea Vodafone, BSNL Sim card or your Tata sky, Airtel Digital tv, Dishtv, Videocon D2H DTH Set-top box then read is useful article because we are sharing google pay offers today which helps you to get Scratch card worth up to Rs.1000.
Google Pay Giving a Scratch Card worth up to Rs.1000 after recharge your mobile and dth account. to get this google recharge offer read all Details & terms and conditions about the offer.
What is Google Pay Recharge Offer
On your first eligible mobile top-up or DTH payment during the offer period, earn a locked scratch card worth ₹10 to ₹1000. You can unlock it by completing a second eligible DTH payment or mobile top-up respectively, within the offer period.
Each transaction must be at least ₹148 to qualify for this offer. The locked scratch card will expire on 30 April 2020.
You will need to make at least 1 eligible mobile top-up AND 1 eligible DTH payment on Google Pay to qualify for this offer.
1st April 2020 to 24th April 2020
- Cashback – Rs.10 Minimum & Rs.1000 Maximum
- Minimum Recharge – Rs.148
- Users – New & Old (Once per user)
How to Win Google Pay Mobile Recharge Scratch
Follow these steps –
- Update google pay app from the play store or app store
- Open GPay App & Scroll Down then tap on Offers Tab
- You will see all offers on this section just scroll horizontally then you will get offer box
- Open offer & tap on start a payment & do DTH or Mobile Recharge with amount ₹148 or above.
- You will get a locked Blue scratch card immediately.
- Scratch the card & See your Cashback.
Also Read – Google Pay 2020 Offer
Terms & Conditions For the offer:
• To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer Terms and Conditions.
• You must successfully complete both of the following transaction categories during the offer period to earn the reward:
a. Make a DTH payment on Google Pay app AND
b. Make a mobile top-up on the Google Pay app
• Each transaction must be at least one hundred and forty-eight Indian Rupees (INR 148) to qualify for the offer.
• Users who have made both a mobile top-up and DTH bill payment with the Google Pay app prior to receiving this locked scratch card are not eligible for this offer.
• Only mobile top-ups and DTH bill payments made on the Google Pay app are eligible for this offer. Mobile top-ups and DTH bill payments made on third-party websites/apps and paid via Google Pay are not eligible for the offer.
• You will earn a locked scratch card worth ten Indian Rupees (INR 10) to one thousand Indian Rupees (INR 1000) when you make your first qualifying mobile top-up or a DTH payment. Locked scratch cards cannot be used until you successfully complete a qualifying second transaction.
• Your second transaction type must be distinct from the first transaction type.
• You can earn a maximum of one locked scratch card for this offer.
• The locked scratch card will expire on 30 April 2020.
• You can earn up to a total of nine thousand Indian Rupees (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
Read all t&c on the app.