Google pay Cricket Shake Not Working – Google Pay is the largest UPI Based money transfer app mostly popular in India. Recently the Cricket Shake event has started in the app and many users are participating in it but most of the users are facing an issue & they all are looking for “How To Fix Gpay Cricket Shake Not Working Issue”. In this post, we added a proper solution related to the How To Fix Gpay Cricket Shake Not Working Issue.
How To Fix Gpay Cricket Shake Not Working Issue?
We all know that gpay is quite popular these days Because this app makes it very easy to send money to grocery stores, Kirana stores, family members, or friends through mobile. Gpay is the most trusted app for sending & receiving money wirelessly. Apart from sending & receiving money Google also organizes different games for its gpay users, recently Cricket Shake has been added on the homepage. unfortunately, many users grouse that Gpay Cricket Shake needs to be fixed. But as of now, there is no update from the gapy but we have solved it, especially for you.
Follow these steps to solve Cricket Shake Not Working
- Open Google play store & search gpay.
- Now, Press on the update tab then waits for installation.
- Then open the gpay app & check whether the Cricket Shake working or not.
- If that doesn’t work, clear the cache under the phone setting. that’s it.
How To Play Cricket Shake In Gpay?
- Open the Android play store or ios app store & update Gpay with the latest version.
- Sign in with your mobile number & email address & navigate Google pay home screen.
- Now proceed to play the Indi-Home game offer.
- Build floor solo or with a team of up to 4 friends to win ₹300.
- The floors you get and build will be added to your team’s total
- Rewards based on ranking every round will be split equally among team members