Musicians around the world celebrated Pt. Ravi Shankar’s 100th birth anniversary this year. Which Indian classical instrument was he associated with?
The answer is:- Sitar
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will be available from June 11, 2020 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to June 30, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period: (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest; (b) once signed-in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Spin & Win” page; (c) click on “Tap to Spin”. Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on the said “Tap to Spin” button; and (d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
3. Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, may be claimed subject to the following conditions: (a) “Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details. (b) “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
4. If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
5. All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.