Amazon Around the globe Geography Quiz Answers Today – Amazon Funzone Section is updated with New Around the globe Geography Quiz & we Added Around the globe Geography Amazon Quiz Answers with a total of 5 Questions.
Amazon Quiz Around the globe Details:
- Quiz Prize: Exciting Prizes
- Total Prizes: 50 Prizes
- Available on: Amazon App
- Based on: General Knowledge
- Period: 5 June to 30 June 2021
- Winner Announcement: 5 1 July 2021
How to Play Amazon Around the globe Geography Quiz Time
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find Amazon Around the globe Geography Quiz Banner.
4. There will be a total of 5 questions.
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Around the globe Geography Quiz Answers Win Exciting Prizes
Q1: What country is also known as ‘The Land of the Blue Sky’?
Answer: (C) Mongolia
Q2: What city is known as the Chocolate Capital of the United States?
Answer: (B) Hershey
Q3: Which city is known as Garden city of India?
Answer: (C) Bengaluru
Q4: The seven states of the North East are known as the “seven sisters”. Which of the following states is the largest among the seven sisters?
Answer: (B) Arunachal Pradesh
Q5: Which country is also referred to as ‘Hellas’?
Answer: (B) Greece
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|