Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers Today 7th May 2022– Hey Friends here are all the correct 5 answers for Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz.
Amazon started a daily Cricket trivia contest for Indian users. This contest updates daily like an amazon daily quiz. Below you can read all 7th May 2022 daily cricket trivia answers.
How to Play Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Amazon 7 May 2022
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. there will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers Today 7 May 2022 – Win 5 Runs
Q1 – Which team won the World Cup, the first time the final was decided by a Super Over?
Answer: (A) – England
Q2 – Who was the first batter to cross the landmark of 300 runs in IPL 2022?
Answer: (D) – Jos Buttler
Q3 – Rohit Sharma made a brilliant 264 in an ODI at the Eden Gardens against which team in 2014?
Answer: (A) – Sri Lanka
Q4 – This is a famous cricket ground located in which Indian state?
Answer: (D) – Himachal Pradesh
Q5 – Which legendary bowler made his Test debut in 1992 against India in a match played in this city?
Answer: (A) – Shane Warne
Daily Cricket Trivia Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Prize:||5 Runs|
|Total Prizes:||5 Prizes|
|Available on:||Amazon App Only|
|Based on:||General Knowledge|
|Period:||7th May 12 am to 7th May 2022 11.59 pm|
|Winner Announcement:||2nd May 2022|
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 2nd May 2022, Midnight 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.
I hope this Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz will lucky for you will win. best luck.