Amazon Daily Quiz 19 February 2022 Answers for today are Live Now. If you play today’s 19th February amazon quiz then you will enter the amazon quiz 19th February lucky draw to win 5K. Amazon 5K quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Friends, we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching for amazon quiz 19 February answers then this is the right website.
Don’t forget to search – amazon quiz Answers tophunt or Amazon Quiz tophunt
Amazon 5K Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – 5K Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 19 February 2022
- Daily Timing – Morning 12 to 12
- Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
How To Play Amazon QuizTime Answers 19th February –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 19 February” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz
Amazon Daily Quiz 19 February 2022 Answers – Win 5K
Updating Time: 12.01 AM (Note- If you do Not See the answers: Get Answers)
Q1: The …which celebrated author?
Answer (A) – Anita Desa
Q2- Ajaz Patel, who recently became the 3rd player in Tests to get all 10 wickets, plays for which country?
Answer (B) – New Zealand
Q3 – Which country hosted the 23rd World Petroleum Congress in 2021?
Answer (C) – USA
Q4 – This sport was banned between 1457 and 1744 in which country, that also invented the said sport?
Answer: (D) – Scotland
Q5 – This is the flag of which country?
Answer (C) – Italy
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Amazon 5K Quiz Answers T&C
1. This Contest will commence on 19 February 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 19 February 2022, 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
Play Amazon 19th February Quiz & get a chance to win 5K. We will notify you of amazon quiz winners when the official site Announced the result.