Amazon Emi Quiz, Rs.5 Lakh Quiz Answers win today – Hey Friends here is all 1 correct answer of The Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Emi Quiz – Win Rs.5 Lakh Amazon Pay Balance
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Emi Quiz Answers – Win Rs.5 Lakh Amazon Pay Balance (October 2019)
Amazon Quiz Answers Win
Q1 – Which payment method can be used to avail EMI on Amazon?
Ans – All of the above
Q1 – ‘No Cost EMI’ is an EMI offer in which you pay just the product price, equally divided over monthly installments. Using which of these payment method you can NOT avail ‘No Cost EMI’ during the Great Indian Festival sale?
Ans – Gold Coins
Q2 – No Cost EMI come with ‘Zero effective interest’, i.e. any interest charged by the bank on EMI is given as an upfront discount on Amazon.
Ans – True
Q3 – During the Great Indian Festival, No cost EMI can also be availed on purchase of multiple items on Amazon if your cart value is more than ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Rs. 3,000
Q4 – You can also avail No Cost EMI along with exchange offer on eligible products
Ans – True
Q5 – What is the minimum order value required for availing No Cost EMI with Bajaj Finserv EMI card?
Ans – Rs 4,500
|⇒ PLAY NOW EMI QUIZ|
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers Win – Oneplus 7T Pro
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win 24K Gold Bar
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win Sony Home Theater
- Amazon Quiz Winners List Announcement – September 2019 (Updated)
- Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers Solve & Win – Rs.50000
- Amazon Uber Spin and Win Quiz Answers – ₹50,000
- Amazon Oneplus Spin and Win Quiz Answers Win – Rs.8 Lakh
- Amazon Seagate Quiz Answers Win – Seagate 5TB HDD
Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page and on 30th November 2019.
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This “Amazon EMI: Spin and Win” contest (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using the mobile application of www.amazon.in (hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
1. This Contest will be available from October 16, 2019 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to November 15, 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) only (“Contest Period”)
2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period: (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest; (b) once signed-in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Spin & Win” page; (c) click on “Tap to Spin”. Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on the said “Tap to Spin” button; and (d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
3. Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, may be claimed subject to the following conditions: (a) “Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details. (b) “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.