Looking for Amazon Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Quiz Answers Today Funzone November carnival with correct Answers & Option? be relaxed & read the information given below.
Amazon Pictionary Quiz is Published by Amazon India from today & the contest will run for 30 days. Amazon 1 lakh Quiz Answers is Live Now in the below. along with Amazon Quiz Answers, You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win 100000. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Amazon Quiz – 26th November 2021
To play the Amazon quiz Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary you need to invest your 25 to 30 seconds only. if you don’t know how to play the Fz Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary contest then read the steps.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon General Knowledge Quiz Answers
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Amazon Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Quiz Answers Win 100000
- Answer: (B) Satish Gujral
- Answer: (C) The Scream
- Answer: (D) 19th
- Answer: (A) Amrita Sher-Gil
- Answer: (D) Symbolism
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Here you can read Amazon Pictionary Quiz Question With Answers (Funzone November carnival)
If you find it difficult to read the answers, refresh this page.
Q1: Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary the famous person, who painted this “Days of Glory”
- H S Raza
- Satish Gujral
- Jamini Roy
- M F Hussian
Answer: (B) Satish Gujral
Q2: This painting is an icon of modern art by Edvard Munch, what’s its Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary?
- The Starry Night
- Water Lillies
- The Scream
- A Scary Dream
Answer: (C) The Scream
Q3: Hokusai painted ‘The Tsunami’ in which Century?
Answer: (D) 19th
Q4: This is the Self Potrait of which Indian female painter?
- Amrita Sher-Gil
- Zoya Aggarwal
- Narayan Shridhar Bendre
- Bhawana Kanth
Answer: (A) Amrita Sher-Gil
Q5: What is the style of this painting “Krishna, Spring in Kulu”
Answer: (D) Symbolism
Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Quiz Amazon Details:
This contest is started on 25th November 2021 & & ends on 24th December 2021. Amazon Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Quiz will run for 30 days. if you solve the contest then you will get a chance to win 100000 & the winner will be declared on 1st January 2021.
- Quiz: Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Quiz Amazon
- Quiz Prize: 100000
- Total Prizes: 5 Prizes
- Available on: Amazon App Only
- Based on: General Knowledge
- Period: 25th November 2021 to 24th December 2021 (30 Days)
- Winner Announcement: 1st January 2022
Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Quiz Winner Announcement
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 1st January 2021, Mid night 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: Then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.
Amazon Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Quiz: Terms and Conditions
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s Official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
Summary – Funzone November carnival
We hope you find today’s Amazon Quiz Answers useful and wish you all the best in winning this contest. Always visit tophunt for answers to such quizzes. Thank you.
Credit: Amazon India