Amazon Grand Indian Quiz, Amazon Grand Indian Quiz Answers 15th August 2020, Rs.1 Lakh Rupees Quiz Answers win today – Hey Friends here is all 5 correct answer of The Quiz.
How to Play Grand Indian Quiz Amazon Quiz – 15 August 2020
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Grand Indian Quiz Answers – Win Rs.1 Lakh Rupees
Here is the Grand Indian Quiz Amazon Answers:
Amazon Pay Insurance Quiz Answers Win – Rs.10,000 Pay Balance
Amazon Business Extra Savings Quiz Answers Win – Rs.20000 Pay Balance
Amazon The August Quiz Answers Win – Rs.15000 Balance
Amazon Pay UPI Quiz Spin and Win Answers & Unlock Rewards
Amazon Dettol & Moms Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000
Amazon Hisense Amazed Quiz Answers – Win Hisense 4k Smart TV
Amazon Charcoal Clean Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10,000
15th August 2019 Answers
Q1 – Which traditional theatrical dance form which originated in Kerala, means ‘performing or playing together’?
Ans – Koodiyattam
Q2 – ______ is a tribal art form from the Mithila region in Bihar, symbolized by painting featuring complex geometrical patterns. Interestingly, women in Bihar are using this art form to save trees – painting them across the highway to stop authorities from cutting them. Which is this art form?
Ans – Madhubani
Q3 – This is an ancient Indian style of hand painting done on cotton and silk fabric uses a special pen made of tamarind twigs/bamboo reed. It was also found in archaeological sites of Mohenjo-Daro. Which art form is this?
Ans – Kalamkari
Q4 – A world record was set when more than 1 lakh people gathered in Kota, Rajasthan on 21st June, 2018 and took part in a collective lesson. What were they celebrating?
Ans – World Yoga day
Q5 – With its origins in the city of Lucknow, this style of embroidery has now travelled world over. Believed to have been introduced by Nur Jahan, it is characterized by very intricate white-on-white shadow work. Which style are we talking about?
Ans – Chikankar
Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page and on 30th September 2020.
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th September 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Grand Indian Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “You are” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
1. This Contest will commence on 15 August 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 1,00,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.