Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers win today – Hey Friends here are all the correct 5 answers to The National Mathematics Day Quiz.
How to Play National Mathematics Day Quiz Amazon Quiz – 29 December 2020
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs.5000 Pay Balance
Q1: The National Mathematics Day is observed on the birthday of Srinivas Ramanujan born in which Indian state?
Answer 1: Tamil Nadu
Q2: Which branch of mathematics, that uses letters as symbols when calculating, takes its name from the Arabic for ‘restoring of broken parts’ ?
Answer 2: Algebra
Q3: The pattern of ‘florets’ in the head of a sunflower and the ‘fruitlets’ of a pineapple follow what famous mathematical sequence?
Answer 3: Fibonacci sequence
Q4: If you were to be dropped at a totally random point somewhere on the planet, roughly what would be your chances of landing on land?
Answer 4: One in three
Q5: Multiplying 21978 by what number gives you 21978 in reverse?
Answer 5: 4
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Contest will commence on Dec 18 2020 00:00:00 (IST) to Dec 31 2020 23:59:59 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Amazon Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning National Mathematics Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
I hope this Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz will lucky for you will win. best luck.