Amazon Oldest in the World Quiz, Amazon Did you Know Quiz Answers win today – Hey Friends here are all the correct 5 answers to The Quiz.
Amazon Did you Know Quiz is Live Now. You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win Prizes. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play Oldest in the World Did you Know Quiz Amazon Quiz – 19 May 2021
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Oldest in the World Quiz Answers – Win Prizes
Here is the Oldest in the World Amazon Quiz Answers:
Q1: Which among these is the oldest zoo in the world?
Answer 1: (C) Schönbrunn
Q2: Which among these is the oldest forest in the world?
Answer 2: (D) Daintree Rainforest
Q3: Which among these is the oldest Bookstore in the world?
Answer 3: (A) Livraria Bertrand
Q4: Which among these is the oldest hotel in the world?
Answer 4: (B) Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan
Q5: Which among these is the oldest subway system in the world?
Answer 5: (C) London Underground
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|
Oldest in the World Amazon Quiz Details:
|Total Prizes:||5 Prize|
|Available on:||Amazon App Only|
|Based on:||General Knowledge|
|Period:||19 May to 30 May 2021|
|Winner Announcement:||30th June 2021|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Contest will commence on 19 May 2021 from 04:00:00 p.m. (IST) to 30 May 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to Amazon Oldest in the World Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the Oldest in the World Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Oldest in the World Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
I hope this Amazon Oldest in the World Quiz will lucky for you will win. best luck.