Amazon scan and pay offer, amazon pay upi offer, amazon pay offer Today –Hi Friends, I Hope You All are Enjoying our Daily Amazon Quiz Answers & Online Shopping Deals. Guys this time we are back with an all-new Amazon Scan & Pay UPI Offer February 2020.
If you are an Amazon customer and using Amazon Pay service, then the company has brought a great UPI offer for you which called Amazon scan and pay UPI offer. This offer started on 1st February 2020 & it will expire on 29th February 2020.
Amazon Pay UPI Offer – Scan Any QR Code & Pay Then Win Up to ₹500
What Is Offer Today:
Scan & Pay your Payments at the nearest shops & Stores using Amazon App. You will win 500 rupees as cashback. This Offer Valid for 3 Transactions in the whole February month for selected amazon customers.
Amazon Pay Offer details:
- This Offer is available on scanning and making a payment using the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payment option available on the Amazon.in application.
- The Offer is applicable between 10:00 AM, 1st February 2020 and 11:59 PM, 29th February 2020 on payments made by scanning any UPI QR using Amazon app.
- The offer is only applicable For 3 transactions and for select customers.
- The cashback amount will be random up to Rs 500, on 3 eligible transactions.
- The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to the customers within 3 business days of making payment for the transaction.
- The payment for transactions at offline stores can be made only using the latest version of the Amazon.in the Android app (version 18.5 and above) and iOS app (version 15.1.4 and above).
How to Get Free Rs.500 Cashback on Amazon Pay
Follow This Steps :
Important – Sure That Are You Eligible – Check Here
Step 1 – Update Your Amazon App & login Your Account Then Link Your Bank & Setup UPI.
Step 2 – Go to Amazon Front Page & Click on Offer Banner.
Step 3 – Then click on Scan Now & Scan Any UPI QR Code & Make Payment (3 Transactions).
Step 4 – You Will Get Up to ₹500 Free Cashback Coupon in the app.
Step 5 – That’s it. Enjoy & Join Telegram Channel For Deals.
Tip – You can do a Scan & Pay transactions by taking screenshots of your Phone Pe, Google Pay, PayTM, Bharatpe’s UPI QR Code (The bank linked to amazon pay & These App should not be the same).
- LOOT OFFER! GLOW IN THE DARK T-SHIRTS STARTING AT Rs.199 ONLY!
- Amazon Upcoming Sale 2020 Date Details List & Discount Offers
Amazon pay upi not working?
Update Your Amazon App From Android Play Store or Apple App Store.
Q1. What is Amazon Pay UPI?
Amazon Pay UPI is an easy, fast & secure way to make your everyday payments. You can now register for UPI through Amazon.in Android App on version 18.5 or above or Amazon.in iOS app on version 15.1.4 or above and create your own UPI ID (e.g. [email protected]). You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments by scanning any UPI QR code at nearby stores, make payments on Amazon.in app and other third-party apps/websites that accept UPI.
Q2. How can I Scan UPI QR via Amazon app?
Open Amazon app -> Click on “Scan” icon -> Scan any UPI QR code at a nearby store -> Complete the payment.
Q3. How can I avail of the cashback?
Scan any UPI QR code and pay at your nearby stores using the Amazon app. You will get a random cashback amount up to Rs 500. The offer is valid on 3 transactions.
Q4. How many times can I avail of this cashback?
This offer is applicable thrice per customer during the offer period.
Q5. Which all UPI QR codes can I scan?
You can now scan any UPI QR code using the Amazon app at your nearby stores and make hassle-free cashless payments.
Q6. I scanned a QR code at the store but got an error message which said, “We do not recognize this code, please try another one.” Why will this happen?
This will happen if you scan a non-UPI QR code. Check out for UPI logo on the QR code thumbnail
Q7. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of the transaction. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance here. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.