Airtel Quiz, Airtel Quiz Answers Today, Airtel Cricket Bonanza Answers:- Airtel is giving you a lot of rewards through Airtel Quiz. If you submit the correct Airtel quiz Answers, then you will Enter the contest & chance to win Redmi Note 7 Pro, Amazon Gift Cards & much more.
This quiz starts every day at its scheduled time. You have to give the correct answers to the 3 questions asked in the Airtel Thanks App. That’s it.
I want to tell you that the Airtel quiz is only for those using Airtel’s SIM. If you want to participate in this competition, then you have to buy a New SIM & Install Airtel Thanks App on your smartphone.
Airtel Quiz Contest Details
Quiz – Airtel Cricket Bonanza Quiz (Airtel Trivia Quiz)
Available on – Airtel Thanks App (Android & iOS).
Who can Play – Airtel PrePaid & PostPaid Customers only.
Based on – India VS New Zealand Cricket Series.
Prizes – Redmi Note 7 Pro, Amazon Gift Card & Much More.
Period – 24th January 2020 to 13th February 2020.
Timing – Daily 7.00 am to 10.00 am.
How to Play Airtel Cricket Bonanza Quiz
1. Install Airtel Thanks App on You Android or iOS Device
2. Login You Account in the App With OTP.
3. Scroll Down And Find Airtel Cricket Bonanza Banner.
4. Tap on Banner & Play Now, Answers Three Questions correctly to Win Scratch.
5. Collect Your Scratch Card & Discover Yor Reward
Airtel Cricket Bonanza Quiz Answers Today 13th February 2020
We Update answers daily at 7.00 am. (if you unable to see Ans. – Refresh this Page)
Airtel Trivia Quiz Answers
Q1. – Who was the highest wicket taker for India during the historic 1993 Prudential World Cup held in England?
Ans. – Kapil Dev
Q2. – Who won 2011 Cricket World Cup?
Ans. – India
Q3. – Which country won the first Cricket World Cup in 1975?
Ans. – West Indies
Amazon Quiz Answers Win – All Amazon Quiz Contest Answers (Daily Update)
OYO Quiz 13th February 2020 Answer – Win Paytm Cash & More
Amazon KYC Quiz Answers Today – Win Rs.10,000 (30 Win)
Airtel Quiz – Terms & Conditions
- Under the Airtel Cricket Bonanza contest, all subscribers of Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) in India are encouraged to participate for a chance to win exciting prizes (“Contest”).
- This Contest is open to all customers who participate through Airtel Thanks app.
- The Contest shall open on 24th January 2020 00:00 hours (IST) and shall close on 13th February 2019 11:30 (IST). (‘Contest Period’).
- To avail a chance to win the Contest, an Airtel subscriber needs to participate in the Contest within the Contest Period, through the Airtel Thanks application, available for download on the Android Play Store and the Apple Store. The above is necessary to participate in the Contest for a subscriber to qualify as a Participant.
- A participant can take part in a prediction contest during days when a live India-playing cricket match is being played. This will done on through participation in prediction quiz available between 00:00 hrs of the calendar day and pre-defined end-time. A prediction will be considered correct only if all of the questions are answered correctly. There will be no credit or points against individual questions either positive or negative. One participant can take part in the prediction contest once during a calendar day.
- On the days when non India-playing cricket match is played participants can take part in the trivia quiz. Participants are eligible to win a prize only in case of giving correct answers to all the questions. There will be no credit or points against individual questions either positive or negative. One participant can take part in the trivia contest once during a calendar day.
- For the prediction quiz eligible participants as per Clasue-5 will be put through a algorithmic randomized draw-of-lots and final winner will be selected. Only the winners will be notified through SMS within 5 working days. Winners are to claim their reward from an automated system, link of which will be provided in the SMS. Winners will be eligible to claim their reward till 29th Feb 2020 post which they forfeit the same.
- Fort the trivia quiz winners will be randomly selected at the end of each quiz if the participant is eligible basis Clause-6. Winners have to claim the prize using the automated system on or before 29th Feb 2020 post which they forfeit the same.
- In case of rewards requiring physical product deliveries Airtel will be using a 3rd party agency who will contact the winner to take the final delivery address and complete the delivery. This will be completed maximum within 15 working days post completion of the claim process by the winner.
Both in case of Prediction and Trivia Quiz only limited number of winners will be selected randomly which will be dependent on number of participants, correct answers/predictions given & availability of rewards.
- Airtel shall not be held liable/ obligated to answer for queries for a Participant’s entry or pertaining to winning or losing the Contest, or to the process of selecting the winners.
- Winners of the physical prizes will be contacted via call/e-mail with instructions on how to collect their prize(s). In case of winners are non-contactable after 3 attempts they will forfeit their prize.
- By entering into the Contest and accepting these Terms & Conditions, the participants acknowledge and consent to disclosing of their contact details to the gift logistics partner in order to be eligible for a prize under this Contest.
- In case, a match gets cancelled, the predictions for that match would stand null and void. No winners would be announced for that match. In case of Duckworth Lewis Method is applicable in a match, some of the predictions could be declared null and void.
- In case of any ambiguity on rewards and winners, decision will be finalized at the discretion of Airtel. This decision is at the sole discretion of Airtel and shall be final and binding on the participants of the Contest.
- The winners confirm and consent to submit their latest photographs which may be used by Airtel for promotional activities pertaining to this Contest.
Products and Rewards depicted in photographs may be different from actual rewards received.
- In the rare case of non-availability of rewards detailed in scheme description, reward with a similar value from comparable brand may be offered.
Income Tax liability for the Gift Tax would be with the recipient.
- The prizes given shall be the their MRP only, and Airtel or the logistics partner shall not be responsible for any costs/ charges/ fees applicable or imposed upon the winner in order to use the prizes.
- These terms and conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each individual participant / winners of the Contest, and these terms shall be binding on the participants and the winners.
- Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Contest or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Contest with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Contest in the interim, all aspects of the Contest shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any participant or winner for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Contest.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.