Oyo Quiz, Oyo Quiz Answers, Oyo Quiz Answers 28 March 2020: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you 28th March Answers today for winning Paytm Cash, Amazon Echo Dot and many other prizes. OYO Q always gives a chance to his app users to win gifts like Paytm Cash, OYO Money, Amazon Echo Dot, Canon DSLR’s & many more.
How To Play OYO Quiz 28th March –
1. Download OYO App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the OYO App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “OYO Q” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Answer today’s OYO Q correctly to win Paytm Cash, OYO Echo Dot and many other prizes!
OYO Quiz Answers 28 March 2020 – Win Prizes
Question: What kind of disease does coronavirus cause?
Answer: Respiratory disease
|COVID-19, is a respiratory disease caused by the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).|
Play Also →
- Amazon Mivi Duopods Quiz Answers Win – Mivi Duopods M40
- Amazon Veet Quiz Answers Watch & Win Rs.10000
- Amazon Redmi Quiz Answers Win – Redmi 8A Dual (16 Win)
- Amazon Galaxy M31 Quiz Answers Win – Samsung M31
- Amazon Oppo Reno3 Pro Quiz Answers Win Reno3 Pro
- Amazon Samsung S20 Quiz Answers Win – Samsung Galaxy S20
- Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers Win Rs.10000 (10 Prizes)
Daily GK Questions & Answers
- Where was the first case of novel coronavirus identified?
- Answer: Wuhan, Hubei
At what time on Sunday has Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged all Indians to take part in thanking health care providers and emergency responders who are on the frontline, combating novel coronavirus?
- Answers – 5 PM
- Q – World Health Organisation on 11 February 2020 announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak. What is the new name of the disease?
- Answers -COVID-19
- COVID-19 is the name given by the World Health Organization (WHO) to the most recent strain of Coronavirus.
- Q – Fugdi is the traditional folk dance of which state?
- Answers – Goa
Q – Who is the only Indian to have received the highest civilian awards of two countries – Bharat Ratna from India & Nishan-e-Pakistan from Pakistan?
- Ans – Morarji Desai
- Q – Who is the first Indian woman to climb Mount Everest?
- Ans – Bachendri Pal
- Q – Which planet has the most number of moons?
- Ans: mars
- Q – When was the National Anthem adopted by the Government of India?
- Ans: 24 January 1950
- Q – Which type of soil is mostly confined to river basins and coastal plains of India?
- Ans: Alluvial soil
- Q – Whose autobiography is called Wings of Fire?This question is required. *
- Ans: A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- Q – Which was the first satellite launched by ISRO?*
- Ans: Kalpana-1
- Q – In which year was the first Nobel Prize awarded?
- Ans: 1901
- Q – What is the full form of ISRO? *
- Ans: Indian Space Research Organization
- Holi festival marks the end of winter and the beginning of? *
- Ans: spring
- Who was the first recipient of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award? *
- Ans: Vishwanathan Anand
- 1. Who got the FIFA Best Player 2019 Award? *
- Ans: Lionel Messi
- Where is the famous ‘Lath Maar holi’ played? *
- Ans: Barsana
Terms and Conditions:
1. Users who answer OYO Q correctly will be redirected to the Shake and Win page where they get a chance to earn a reward.
2. Winners of the Paytm Cash, OYO Echo Dot and other prizes will be decided by a lucky draw from those who have answered today’s OYO Q correctly.
3. Each winner will be informed via an app notification and an email.
4. Paytm Cash rewards will be given to winners on the mobile number registered with.
5. Paytm Cash and other rewards will only be given to users if they are logged in on the APP.
7. Other rewards such as Goodies will be transferred to the winners in the form of E-gift vouchers.
7. The amount would be transferred within seven days.
20. Following users will not be eligible for Paytm Cash:
– Non KYC verified Paytm accounts. This restriction is as per the RBI guidelines.
– Users who have exceeded the Paytm monthly wallet limit.