Amazon World Heritage Day Pictionary Quiz started in the funzone, under the New games this week banner. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
World Heritage Day 2023: India is sixth on the list of World Heritage Sites, know the history of World Heritage Day. World Heritage Site Day is celebrated on the 18th of April. Heritage sites play an important role in preserving India’s culture and traditions. India has 40 heritage sites declared by UNESCO.
- The World Heritage Day Pictionary Quiz was Conducted by Amazon India.
- The contest will begin on 12th April 2023 to 25th April 2023.
- One Price for the contest.
Note – Don’t forget to search next time “Amazon quiz tophunt” to get new contest answers.
Amazon World Heritage Day Pictionary Quiz Answers Win ₹20000
here are all the correct five-question answers with options:
Q1: Which continent has the most World Heritage Sites?
- North America
Answer 1 (C) – Europe
Q2: What is the Vredefort Dome, a World Heritage site in South Africa?
- An 11th-century stadium
- A historic gold mine
- A volcanic crater
- The world’s largest asteroid impact site
Answer 2 (D) – The world’s largest asteroid impact site
Q3: China’s Quioglai and Jiajin Mountains are home to a World Heritage site that protects which endangered animal?
- Snow leopard
- Red panda
- Giant panda
- All the above
Answer 3 (D) – All the above
Q4: Name the Pacific island that is home to a World Heritage site containing the world’s largest raised coral atoll.
- Rennell Island
Answer 4 (A) – Rennell Island
Q5: Charles Darwin visited this UNESCO World Heritage Site consisting of nineteen islands off the coast of Ecuador. The name of this site is
- Komodo National Park
- Galapagos Islands
- Machu Picchu
Answer 5 (B) – Galapagos Islands
How to find the World Heritage Day Pictionary Quiz?
Follow the below steps to reach the World Heritage Day Amazon quiz:
- Update the Amazon app with the latest version.
- open the app & tap on the search bar then write the funzone word & tap on the search icon.
- tap on 1st result with is funzone.
- after opening funzone scroll down to find the contest banner.
- once you see the banner tap on it to start to play.