Amazon World Maths Day Quiz, Amazon Maths Day Quiz Answers win today – Hey Friends here are all the correct 6 answers to The Quiz.
World Maths Day Amazon Quiz Answers is Live Now. You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win 20000. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 6 correct answers to The World Maths Day on Amazon.
How to Play World Maths Day Quiz Amazon Quiz – 17 March 2021
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 6 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers – Win 20000
Here is the World Maths Day Amazon Quiz Answers:
Q1: In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Answer 1: (A) Pi Day
Q2: An organization called ___ Learning also organizes World Maths Day- an international celebration of mathematics. Fill in the blanks
Answer 2: (D) 3P
Q3: In the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Russell Crowe plays the role of which famous mathematician?
Answer 3: (B) John Nash
Q4: In 2018, New Delhi born Akshay Venkatesh won which of these awards, named in honour of a Canadian mathematician?
Answer 4: (A) Fields Medal
Q5: 1729- the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two cubes in two different ways is named after which two mathematicians?
Answer 5: (C) Hardy and Ramanujan
Q6: Puzzles to puzzle you’, ‘In the Wonderland of Numbers’ and ‘The Book of Numbers’ are all written by which mathematical genius?
Answer 6: (A) Shakuntala Devi
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|
World Maths Day Amazon Quiz Details:
|Total Prizes:||1 Prize|
|Available on:||Amazon App Only|
|Based on:||General Knowledge|
|Period:||13 March to 26 March 2021|
|Winner Announcement:||6th April 2021|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS | AMAZON MATHS QUIZ ANSWERS
1. This Contest will commence on 13 March 2021 from 04:00:00 p.m. (IST) to 26 March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to Amazon World Maths Day Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the World Maths Day Quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning World Maths Day Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
I hope this Amazon World Maths Day Quiz will lucky for you will win. best luck.