Amazon World Chess Day Quiz Answers Today – Hey Friends, on this page you will find all World Chess Day Amazon quiz questions with verified answers. Amazon World Chess Day Quiz has started today at 12 AM and we have also uploaded the quickest answers. Scroll through the page to read.
Participate in the Amazon World Chess Day Quiz and stand a chance to win ₹15,000! Answer simple questions about chess and its significance, and you could be the lucky winner of the exciting prize. Celebrate the wonderful game of chess and test your knowledge for a shot at the cash reward. Don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your chess expertise and bag the ₹15,000 prize! Good luck!
How to Play Amazon Quiz World Chess Day
- Step 1: Install Amazon App From App Store. (Android Users use Google Play Store & iOS Users use App Store)
- Step 2: Open the app after installing & put your credentials to log in.
- Step 3: Search for the word ‘ FunZone ‘ using the search bar.
- Step 4: Open FunZone & Then scroll down to find the World Chess Day Quiz poster.
- Step 5: Once you get the poster tap on it & Start to play.
- Step 6: There will be 5 or more questions, answer all correctly to get a chance to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon World Chess Day Quiz Answers Win ₹15000
Q1: Where does Chess come from originally?
Answer 1 (B) – India
Q2: What’s the highest title for a chess player?
Answer 2 (A) – Grandmaster
Q3: How many pawns does each player have at the start of a game?
Answer 3 (B) – 8
Q4: Which piece in chess can only move diagonally?
Answer 4 (C) – Bishop
Q5: How do you win at chess?
Answer 5 (D) – By putting your enemy’s king in checkmate
Recently Added Amazon Contest Answers
World Chess Day Amazon Quiz Details:
|Contest Name:||Amazon World Chess Day Quiz|
|Contest Commence:||19th July 2023 to 1st August 2023|
|Winner Announcement:||20th June 2023|
Amazon World Chess Day Quiz Winners Announcements
World Chess Day quiz contest commences in India from 19th July 2023 at 12:00 a.m. to 1st August 2023 at 11:59 p.m. If you are selected as a winner in the random lucky draw, the declared winning prize ₹15000 will be sent by amazon before 1st August 2023.
I hope you liked it & enjoyed the World Chess Day contest.