Amazon Cricket Quiz Win 15000 Amazon Pay Balance Answers today – Hey Friends here is all 5 correct answer of The Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Cricket Quiz – Win 15000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. There will be a total of 5 question
4. Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers Today
|START TO PLAY QUIZ|
Q1 – The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup is being played in which country?
Ans – ENGLAND (UK)
Q2 – In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
Ans – THE TEAM CAPTAIN
Q3 – India is the only country in the world to win 60, 50 and 20-over World Cups.
Ans – TRUE
Q4 – In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a maximum of __ overs per innings?
Ans – 4
Q5 – Which of these is NOT a method of dismissal of a batsman in cricket?
Ans – WINKING
- Amazon OnePlus Quiz Answers – Win A Oneplus 7 Pro
- Amazon Special Edition Quiz Win ₹5000 Today Answers
- Amazon May Quiz Rs.5000 Answers Today (True Answers)
There are a total of 25 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June 2019
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 30 May 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30 June 2019 from 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.