Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020 Answers today is Live Now. you can submit the correct amazon quiz 4th September answers today. If you play today’s 4th September amazon quiz then you will enter the amazon quiz 4 September lucky draw to win Kookaburra Cricket Bat. Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge.
Friends we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting on our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching amazon quiz 4 September answers then this is the right website.
Don’t forget to search – amazon quiz Answers tophunt or Amazon Quiz tophunt
Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Kookaburra Cricket Bat
- Quiz Date – 4 September 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8 to 12
- Winner Announcement – 4th September 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz 4 September –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz 4 September ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020 Answers – Win Kookaburra Cricket Bat
Updating Time: 8.01 AM (Note- If you Not See the answers: Get Answers)
4th September Amazon Quiz Answers:
Q1: Which 20 year old Indian badminton player will be conferred with the Arjuna award in 2020?
Answer 1: Satwiksairaj Rankireddy
Q2: Ex-CBI officer Rakesh Asthana has been named as the Director-General of which force?
Answer 2: Border Security Force
Q3: Which Indian state has instituted the Indira Rasoi Yojana?
Answer 3: Rajasthan
Q4: Which of these actresses starred in the original 1991 movie ‘Sadak’ and is also starring in the sequel ‘Sadak 2’?
Answer 4: Pooja Bhatt
Q5: After dismissing which Pakistan batsman did James Anderson reach the landmark of 600 wickets in Test cricket?
Answer 5: Azhar Ali
|CLICK & PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW|
CONTEST AND DETAILS & HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 4th September from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” Kookaburra Cricket Bat ” (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
We Daily Update Amazon Funzone Contest Answers faster than any other website. if you need the fastest amazon quiz 4 September answers in your inbox then join our telegram & get a daily notification at sharp 8.02 AM. I hope you like it, best of luck from top hunt.