Flipkart Christmas Quiz 25 December, Flipkart Christmas Quiz 25th December, Flipkart 25 December quiz answers, Flipkart Christmas Quiz Answers 25 December 2019, Flipkart Quiz Answers: – Hey Guys Today I am going to share with you Flipkart Christmas Quiz 25th December 2019 Answers today for winning Assured Gifts. Flipkart Christmas Quiz gives you a chance to Play & win gifts like SmartPhone, Headphones, Gift Vouchers & many more.
Flipkart Christmas Quiz Answers
Guys, we will provide all Flipkart Quiz Time answers fast than other websites. we also provide answers in our WhatsApp group & Telegram Group. If you want to FAny Type of Quiz answers Fast then you have to like our Facebook page and subscribe to our blog by giving your email id at the right sidebar in the email subscription box.
How To Play Flipkart Christmas Quiz Answers Today 25th December –
1. Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Flipkart Quiz 25” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Flipkart Christmas Quiz Answers Today – 25 December 2019
Q1 – According to you, who among these is the best dressed celebrity?
Ans – Ranveer Singh
Q2 – Which of these foods are you most likely to order at a restaurant?
Ans – Biryani
Q3 – Which of these sportsperson do you best identify yourself with?
Ans – Rahul Dravid
Q4 -According to you, which of these aspects of clothes is most important?
Ans – How comfortable you feel in them
Q5 -In an animated film, if you could lend your voice to an animal character, which animal would it be?
Ans – Tiger
Q6 -If you were to direct a film, who would give the background score?
Ans – AR Rahman
Q7 – Which of these genres of films are you most kely to watch?
Ans – Biopic
|⇒ PLAY NOW CHRISTMAS QUIZ
PLAY MORE QUIZZES –
- OYO Q Quiz Answers 25 December 2019 Today Win – Prizes
- Amazon SMbhav Quiz Answers Win – ₹25000 Pay
- Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz Answers Today Win – ₹20000 (5 Prizes)
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Contest is valid only in India.
- The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu and are not transferable.
- Sellers and Flipkart reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Sellers and Flipkart reserve the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under this Contest.
- Sellers and Flipkart reserve the right to determine the winners and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. The decision of Sellers and Flipkart in this regard shall be final.
- The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on the occurrence of such an event, the Contest may be withdrawn at the discretion of Sellers and Flipkart.
- Sellers and Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Contest.
- Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Sellers on the Platform and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of the Sellers.
- Flipkart does not endorse the products sold on the Platform and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after-sales service of such products, which shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the Sellers.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Sellers and/ or Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Sellers and/ or Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws by You; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
- The Contest shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
- This Contest is not applicable to- (i) all employees of Flipkart and its group companies; and (ii) any third party agencies that might have worked on this game, in any capacity whatsoever.
- Any query regarding this Contest will be entertained only for a period of 30 days from the end of the Contest Period. Post such date Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Contest from any persons.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.