Looking for Amazon Smartphones Quiz Answers Today with correct Answers & Option? be relaxed & read the information given below.
Amazon Smartphones Quiz is Published by Amazon India from today & the contest will run for 0+0 days. Amazon ₹50000 as Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers is Live Now in the below. along with Amazon Quiz Answers, You can play the amazon fun zone quiz and win ₹50000 as Amazon Pay Balance. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play Smartphones Amazon Quiz – 26 December 2021
To play the Amazon quiz Smartphones you need to invest your 25 to 30 seconds only. if you don’t know how to play the Fz Smartphones contest then read the steps.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find the Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Note: Don’t Forget to Search Amazon Quiz Tophunt
Amazon Smartphones Quiz Answers Win ₹50000 as Amazon Pay Balance
- Answer: Maharashtra
- Answer: 27 trillion times
- Answer: 4.5 Million
- Answer: Mount Everest
- Answer: 1500
for Fast Answers updates: Follow us on Telegram
Here you can read Amazon Smartphones Quiz Question With Answers
If you find it difficult to read the answers, refresh this page.
Q1: Which state won most no. of gifts from playing a smartphone game in the last 6 months ?
Answer: (C) Maharashtra
Q2: The combined computing power sold in 2021, until Nov’21 was ___ faster than the Apollo 11?
Answer: (D) 27 trillion times
Q3: If we were to combine the battery capacity of all smartphones sold in 2021 (until Nov’21) one can watch Friends ________ times on loop
Answer: (A) 4.5 Million
Q4: The Number of smartphones sold in 2021 (until Nov’21), stacked one on top of the other, would be almost 500 times the size of?
Answer: (B) Mount Everest
Q5: If we were to put all screens of smartphones next to each other, the screen created would be would be as big as ____ cinema screens put together
Answer: (C) 1500
Smartphones Quiz Amazon Details:
This contest is started on 21st December 2021 & & ends on 24th December 2021. Amazon Smartphones Quiz will run for 0+0 days. if you solve the contest then you will get a chance to win ₹50000 as Amazon Pay Balance & the winner will be declared on 1st January 2021.
- Quiz: Smartphones Quiz Amazon
- Quiz Prize: ₹50000 as Amazon Pay Balance
- Total Prizes: 5 Prizes
- Available on: Amazon App Only
- Based on: General Knowledge
- Period: 21st December 2021 to 24th December 2021 (0+0 Days)
- Winner Announcement: 1st January 2022
Smartphones Quiz Winner Announcement
Amazon India will send notifications to all winners, however, you don’t receive any SMS or email, you should reach out to Amazon.in customer service for further assistance.
Amazon Smartphones Quiz Contest Winner announcement will be made by amazon India through the official app on 1st January 2021, Mid night 12 Am. if you don’t know how to check the winner list then read the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Amazon India official app.
- Step 2: Search ‘ Funzone ‘ then tap on the 1st search result.
- Step 3: Then tap on the result tab,
- Step 4: Read Your Information. that’s it.
Amazon Smartphones Quiz: Terms and Conditions
- Confirm that you are email ID not enrolled in an amazon affiliate program.
- You need to be a citizen of India, proof is required.
- The email and mobile number associated with your account must be verified.
- You must be 18 years of age at the time of playing the Smartphones Quiz, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- If you win the Amazon quiz by your luck, you must show proof of residency and government id to Amazon. Such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voting ID, etc.
- Each winning candidate will be contacted via SMS and Email ID by Amazon India.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions & cancel the contest at any time.
Disclaimer: Tophunt.IN never call you about contests or offers or winner announcements, as they are visible on Amazon’s official website or mobile application. we just share Quiz answers for education purposes only.
We hope you find today’s Amazon Quiz Answers useful and wish you all the best in winning this contest. Always visit tophunt for answers to such quizzes. Thank you.
Credit: Amazon India